I saw a recipe of Yoghurt Coffee Cake on Agustin’s multiply. In that recipe it’s said “Sprinkle half the topping mixture over top. Spread the rest of the batter over it, and sprinkle evenly with the rest of the topping mixture”. I forgot to follow those steps and that’s why I omitted few ingredients such as cocoa powder and ground cinnamon for sprinkle.
Instead of using plain yoghurt and coffee mixture, I added mocha yoghurt. When I baked, this cake raised really good and after tasting it, it’s yummy indeed. Thank you Agustin for sharing the recipe.
|Special Consideration:||Quick and Easy|
1. Combine yogurt and baking soda together in a bowl. It will increase in volume immediately.
2. In a separate mixing bowl, cream butter with brown sugar until creamy and light. Beat in egg well.
3. Stir the flour and the baking powder together. Alternately add flour and yogurt mixtures to the creamed butter/sugar. Mix carefully but thoroughly.
4. Pour (spread) the cake batter into an 8 or 9 inch cake pan (greased).
5. Bake at 350 Degrees for about 35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool and Serve.