I just picked up a bunch of white asparagus from the market. Are you wondering what I’m going to make? I’ll make something on the weekend.
Just a short announcement. Through Indonesia Eats, So Nice, Canada’s largest sustainable organic soy beverage brand, will be giving away a “Soy Eco” prize pack containing:
- So Nice product voucher (for a 1.89L carton) (FYI: This product needs to be refrigerated, hence the voucher)
- The Legacy by David Suzuki (compliments of Greystone Books: Suzuki, one of the planet’s preeminent elders, explains how we got where we are today and presents his vision for a better future
- Abeego Snack: natural, reusable, eco-conscious food storage
- Anna Getty’s Easy Green Organic: Cook Well, Eat Well, Live Well (compliments of Raincoast Books)
- Organicfair: Herbs de Provence (gourmet organic spice rub handmade in Cobble Hill, BC)
- Unrefined Organic Cold Pressed Canola Oil by Highwood Crossing (certified organic grain farm in Alberta)