Just a short announcement. Through Indonesia Eats, So Nice, Canada’s largest sustainable organic soy beverage brand, will be giving away a “Soy Eco” prize pack containing:
- So Nice product voucher (for a 1.89L carton) (FYI: This product needs to be refrigerated, hence the voucher)
- The Legacy by David Suzuki (compliments of Greystone Books: Suzuki, one of the planet’s preeminent elders, explains how we got where we are today and presents his vision for a better future
- Abeego Snack: natural, reusable, eco-conscious food storage
- Anna Getty’s Easy Green Organic: Cook Well, Eat Well, Live Well (compliments of Raincoast Books)
- Organicfair: Herbs de Provence (gourmet organic spice rub handmade in Cobble Hill, BC)
- Unrefined Organic Cold Pressed Canola Oil by Highwood Crossing (certified organic grain farm in Alberta)
Please note this draw only open to Canadian residents. If you know anybody who live in Canada, let them know about this giveaway. Details will be have posted on Monday, November 29, 2010 So Nice Giveaway . Thanks to Monica for making this happen.