So Nice is one of non-dairy beverage brands that I often use. Honestly, I only buy milk if I want to as my husband and I prefer buy the non-dairy ones. Through Indonesia Eats, So Nice, Canada’s largest sustainable organic soy beverage brand, will be giving away a “Soy Eco” prize pack containing:
- So Nice product voucher (for a 1.89L carton) (FYI: This product needs to be refrigerated, hence the voucher)
- The Legacy by David Suzuki (compliments of Greystone Books: Suzuki, one of the planet’s preeminent elders, explains how we got where we are today and presents his vision for a better future
- Abeego Snack: natural, reusable, eco-conscious food storage
- Anna Getty’s Easy Green Organic: Cook Well, Eat Well, Live Well (compliments of Raincoast Books)
- Organicfair: Herbs de Provence (gourmet organic spice rub handmade in Cobble Hill, BC)
- Unrefined Organic Cold Pressed Canola Oil by Highwood Crossing (certified organic grain farm in Alberta)
Eligibility: Canada Residents Only
Contest Deadline: December 15th, 2010
What you have to do:
- “Like” So Nice Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/SoNiceOrganic (while you’re there, you can take a look at the So Nice Green Contest 🙂 )
- It’s a mandatory to leave a comment on this post that you have liked So Nice Facebook Page along with your name and email address as I won’t count anonymous. Then, I will count this as 1 entry.
If you want to have more entries, just follow the instructions by clicking the link to the giveaway form below.