I got this recipe from recipezaar. It’s easy to make. It could be tasted different for Indonesians, who are used to know that rose water is for face/body cosmetic purpose. Anyway, you can find this rose water at middle eastern store, and for those who live in Canada, it can be found at Superstore.
|Special Consideration:||Quick and Easy|
1/4 cup rice flour
3 cups milk (I used partly skimmed milk 1%fat)
1 pinch salt
3-4 tbsp sugar
3/4 cup ground almonds
1 tbsp rose water
chopped pistachios or almonds (optional)
1. Add rice flour into a 1/4 cup of milk, whisk until rice flour dissolved.
2. Bring remainder of milk to a boil, add the rice flour mixture, salt & sugar, stir constantly until the mixture bubbles gently (medium High heat).
3. Turn down to lower heat and simmer for 5 minutes, stir frequently. Add ground almonds and stir until smooth. Add rose water, stir.
4. Remove from heat and stir occasionally until the mixture cools slightly.
5. Pour into a serving bowl& garnish with nuts (optional).