Dutch ovens are equipments that often I use to cook my Indonesian foods such as beef rendang, soto, gulai and many other things, including desserts.
Now, I’m going to tell you why I was talking about Dutch ovens earlier. I’m excited to announce a giveaway from CSN stores. All you have to do is participating at my Indonesia Eats Cook-Up contest between September 1 to September 30. How to participate with this contest:
1. This contest is only open for Canada and US residents due to the shipping restriction.
2. Use a recipe that I have posted in this blog from period January 2009 to end of August 2010. On the right hand sidebar, there are archive links that can help you. If there are some ingredients that you can’t find to cook up your chosen recipe, don’t worry and still be participate with your cook up. Also, you don’t need to own dutch ovens to participate.
3. Email me to indonesianinwinnipeg AT gmail DOT com with a subject Indonesia Eats Cook-Up as well as your information:
Blog name and URL:
Recipe name and URL:
URL of Indonesia Eat recipe that you used:
Picture of the recipe (300 pixel width):
Location (City, Province/State and Country you live in)
4. Be sure to link this announcement page and place the logo above.
5. If you don’t have a blog and would like to participate send me the information (Name, Recipe that you tried from my blog, The picture and Location) by email and I will include it at the round up. Don’t forget to put the subject in your email. I will randomly pick a winner for $70 CSN store gift certificate so it can help you to buy your favourite Dutch ovens or other CSN products.
I will accept the submission at the latest on September 30, 2010 at 11.59 PM CDT. Please be sure you know the time zone through this Greenwich Mean Time.